Roadtrip from Granada
Take a breath of the purest air on the heights of Sierra Nevada National Park. With a local guide, this road trip take you on tour through the most impressive landscapes and the culture of this land.
Ever wondered what is the real definition of breathtaking? Well, let us introduce you to the Iberian Titan, the great Sierra Nevada! Humbly meaning snowy mountain range in Spanish, it is an affectionate form of referring to the most famous mountain in Spain, owner of the highest peak of the Iberian peninsula (Mulhacen), and incredible sights that are going to give you big time chills, literally and metaphorically speaking. Postcard views right there in front of you, coated either with fresh snow or with the exquisite local flora, it is guaranteed to stretch anyones perception on nature’s abundance.
This is going to be a four wheel guided adventure, where we can get to visit an example of agricultural village named Dilar, famous for irrigation aqueducts and terraces full of almond and olive trees, the mountain village of Güejar Sierra and Canales lake. We’ll ride from cliff to cliff to virgin land , Calahorra and then a hike to stretch our legs at Sierra de Alfaguara. Great for panoramic pics of Sierra, Lakes. We’ll have a short visit to an Almazara (Olive oil factory) and get panoramical pic of Granada and the mountain range. Let on we’ll take you all the way up to the mountain to stop in the Skiing & Snowboarding resort in Sierra Nevada. After a sweet coffee and pastry we’ll, where we drink water coming out of springs and sources. later we’ll discover hidden spot at the Sierra Nevada National Park where we will find mountainese goats and wild flowers.
It will indeed energise body, brain and soul, because facing all the immensity and pureness of this land is gonna make you feel even more connected with the whole, and as a consequence, better connected with yourself, this is the best activity not only to be shared with your loved ones, but also to serve as an introspective and appreciative journey around one of the most beautiful parts of Andalusia, this is the perfect time to bloom life’s abundance in one’s heart. We as big as Sierra Nevada is our pleasure to share those moments with you.
Get ready for a magnificent time!
DISTANCE: a lot of kilometers
- Local guide
- General admission ticket included.
- Free WiFi
- Coffee area
- Vending machine
- Charging station
- Reception Tips & Advices
- Tourist information
- Tickets of the Alhambra
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
- Polar fleece
- Warm jacket
- Thermal shirt
- Trekking or mountain boots
- Walking sticks
- Water (2 litres minimum)
- Sun cream (SPF 50)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult all time
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Customer has to show up the tour office 5-10min before departure time
- In summer time hat and water recommended to take with you
- No flip flops
Book this tour