A city Segway Tour through the heart of Granada’s 3 hills. Hold on tight because this tour is designed to make travelers love the hills of Granada like the locals do. Don’t torture your legs, book online and meet us at Calle Santa Ana, 2 in the city centre. 2hs tour, 8km.
Segway tour is the fanciest way to cover a huge land, doing as much effort as standing, breathing and smiling. It is suitable for virtually everyone, the easiest way for avoiding the mainstream and having it awesome, it is indeed a remarkable group activity, and also the tip-top time for the kids.
Picture a visit through the least touristic spots in town, with breathtaking landscape sights, smart historical content and energy from the nicest guides, and then you say, “it can’t get much better than that, isn’t it?”, now put a segway on the equation, and the result will be over the top.
The wisdom behind the technology is the self balance and stability system, being the most user friendly transportation gadget, it was developed for effective urban mobility, meaning that, time and effort wise it’s the most efficient way to explore around. Save the energy from your muscles, so your brain can use it to process all the delightful moments you ought to have during your holidays. It is the coolest way to enjoy the city without sweating a single drop. It feels like being on a escalator hill up and down, but you’ve got the power to control it. Seems like magic, but it is real life, with batteries fully charged, waiting for you.
ADVENTURE TIME: 2 hours
LAND COVERED: 8 km(average)
- Coolest local guides on earth
- Off road wheeled Segway
- High visibility vest and lovely company
- Free WiFi
- Coffee area
- Vending machine
- Charging station
- Reception Tips & Advices
- Tourist information
- Tickets of the Alhambra
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Customer has to show up the tour office 5-10min before departure time
- English and Spanish tours are always available, other tour language must be confirmed
- In summer time hat and water recommended to take with you
- Children must be accompanied by an adult all time
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not wheelchair accessible