Enjoy this 2-hour small-group e-bike tour of Granada and see the sights of the city in a short period of time! Travel through one of Spain’s most notable cities with your professional guide while learning all about this vibrant city. Tour is limited to a maximum of 8 travelers and includes a safety helmet. Choose from one of 4 departure times when you book.
Going back to the basics feels great when is powered by the swiss technology Pedelec (pedal electric cycle). If you like efficiency, the electric bike tour is for you. It is the most dynamic way to hover around town, it’s fast, with no learning curve whatsoever, if you basically know how to ride a normal bike already.
Here is the deal, we will cut ⅔ of the effort (well… the engine will do that job), take you further than ever imagined, around the most exquisite places, with our cheerleader guides (yes, we really love it) all that on us, on your behalf, we demand open eyes to capture every amazing sight there is, extra stock of serotonin yet to be released, and the only muscle to be in pain at the end will be on your face, for smiling too much.
Sound too good to be true? Maybe because it is, and make sure you remember that, while the breeze inspire you to carry on with the most awesome holidays.
TIME FLYING LOW: 2 hours
HOW FAR CAN WE GET?: 12 km (average)
- Local & energetic guide
- General admission ticket included
- Electric powered bicycle
- High visibility vest
- Free WiFi
- Coffee Area
- Vending machine
- Charging Station
- Reception Tips & Advices
- Tourist information
- Tickets of the Alhambra
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- English and Spanish tour always available, other tour language must be confirmed
- Recommended items: Comfy shoes, water bottle, camera, full presence
- In summer time hat and water recommended to take with you
- Minimum age is 14 years old
- Children must be accompanied by an adult all time
- Customer has to show up the tour office 5-10min before departure time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Ebike tour requires previous knowledge of riding bicycle
- No high-heels and flip-flops allowed, comfortable shoes recommended
Book this tour