Roadtrip from Granada
Escape from Granada and get acquainted with the spectacular natural landscapes of Costa Tropical. With a local guide, this road trip takes you on tour through the culture and heritage of this land.
Picture the nicest isolated beaches that are in the south of Spain, virgin places where the directions are only shared by locals, add the structure of a city, so you can find whatever you need, and consider that you don’t even have to have spent the last 20 years living in the coast in order to discover the secret paths to enjoy it, because you are gonna be with the very best guides, inside of a climatized vehicle. That’s the idea of the tropical coast road trip.
We will find several villages as Almuñecar, Salobreña and Herradura. This is part of Granada’s segment of the coast, that due to geophysical circumstances has a microclimate that averages 18°C during Winter time and 25°C Summer time, like this justifying the name of Tropical Coast. We’ll visit this villages and their secrets, and ride through the most beautiful beaches in the country, nicely exploring the area, it’s culture, fauna and flora. Also visit the villages of Nerja and Frigiliana.
Come with us and Take a closer look at the Mediterranean Sea where Some of the most ancient human civilisations were made around, and you will see that its context shows way much more than just a natural beauty, but also a sense that this scenario provided ages of trades, colonizations, wars, and basic life culture like fishing and traveling, shaping the characteristics of many communities, connecting the most important peoples of all time until nowadays.
Get ready for your tropical satisfaction expedition!
- Driver / Guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- General admission ticket included
- Free WiFi
- Coffee area
- Vending machine
- Charging station
- Reception Tips & Advices
- Tourist information
- Good vibes
- Nice company
- Sea waves
- Tickets of the Alhambra
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
- Walking sticks
- Water (2 litres minimum)
- Sun cream (SPF 50)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately