Roadtrip from Granada
Discover with us the spectacular natural landscapes and it´s small villages of Sierra Nevada southern face. With a local guide, you’ll get to Pampaneira, Bubión, Capileira and other hidden spots.
This is the expedition to the most ancient villages of Granada region, dated more than 1200 years ago, those are the perfect frame of the architecture and culture of the Arabs that populated this region by the time, considered to be a very precious place not only for its historical background and incredible valley sights, but also for the positive energy field that many visitors claim to perceive, can also be considered a sacred place, features an unique mini-ecology, because it’s covered with snow in winter, and greatly fertile and green through rest of the year.
Alpujarras is a collection of several small villages hanging from the cliffs of Sierra Nevada. With the remarkable characteristic of being mostly white, and built up of shale. There is cultivation of grapes, citrus and many other fruits. Also olives are grown on the lower slopes. You’ll see water streams cutting through the villages, following us to the top of the mountain. Located in the Southern face of sierra Nevada, we’ll stroll by the cobbled stone streets of the white towns and have a little hike down once on the top.
The average altitude is 4,000 feet above sea level, making it the ideal hiking terrain for adventurous travellers. But can also be the most joyous and distressful tour you can get, if wanted. While you have a pleasant guided exploit to the land of “herbs”, the gastronomy is a greatly important issue to aim, our recommendation is the “Puchero”, a type of stew originally from Spain, specifically the autonomous communities of Andalusia, prepared with the local fresh herbs as seasoning, completing the five senses journey that will never be forgotten.
Get ready for a jubilant exploration!
DISTANCE: a lot of kilometers.
INCLUDES: 8 Pax.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Book this tour